DRESSAGE & WARM UPS
Prior to the competition the following places will be available to you to work your horse:
WHF indoor arena, WHF outdoor arena & grass on Ridgeview (weather dependant).
- CCI 3* & 4* – warm up will be on the outdoor arena. You will then be marshalled into the final warm up on the grass arena above the outdoor and then down to Grass Arena 1
- CCI 2* & JR – warm up will be on the grass next to the Ridgeview competition arena and you will be marshalled into a final warm up arena and the competition arena
- CCN 1* & JR – warm up will be on the grass next to the Ridgeview competition arena and you will be marshalled your competition arena
Arena familiarisation – times to be confirmed
- CCI 3* & 4* it is our intention to have you work on the grass around the Grass Arena 1; but not in it. As the grass is difficult to maintain, however, should the ground be wet, we will have to limit the familiarisation to a walk for the sake of the surface.
- CCI 2* & JR, CCN 1* & JR it is our intention to have you walk on the grass around Grass Arena 2; but not in it. As the grass is difficult to maintain, however, should the ground be wet, we will have to limit the familiarisation to a walk for the sake of the surface.
Absolutely no driving around the course or up the track between or around the two properties.
There will be maps in your program; but these will not be signed off by the ground jury, nor have times on them so please make sure you pick up your additional copies from the office after the rider’s briefing.
Please be respectful of Wallaby Hill, don’t drop rubbish and pick up any you see. Please report any holes or problems on the track to the office.
You can access it from a lane by the start box or a gate way at the edge of paddock. Either way please report to the marshals.
Will be on the top side of the dam, you will be funnelled into it from the finish. It will have 6 overhead hoses and 2 big troughs of water. Please note it is all dam water.
- Ice ($6) and shavings ($8.50) can be ordered online CLICK HERE.
- Extra ice can be bought from the office, please place orders by latest Friday @5pm.
Warm up will be on the outdoor arena with the final few jumps done on the grass practice arena. Only a couple of horses will be in the final grass practice arena at a time. You will be marshalled down to the Competition arena. Should you need to work your horse on the flat before, please use the indoor arena and move up to the outdoor when it is time for you to jump.
CCN 1* & JR, CCI 2* & JR, 3* & 4* after the conclusion of your class. 1st – 8th mounted. You will be rosetted and rugged outside the arena and then come in on your horse. After you have been awarded your prize money and shaken hands with the sponsor, the first 3 place getters will be asked to dismount, hand their horses to their grooms and get on the podium and spray each other with champagne. Place-getters will have their photo taken with the sponsor, know who it is and please thank them.
EXERCISING, JUMPING & GALLOPING
Prior to the competition the following places will be available for you to do flatwork:
- WHF Indoor arena, WHF Outdoor arena & grass on Ridgeview (weather dependant).
- Jumping set times & by request in the indoor – please put your name down (if you don’t, it won’t happen)
- Galloping set times & by request on the gallop track– please put your name down as if you don’t, it won’t happen.
Tel: 02 4885 2406 | 0417 664 151
ADDRESS: Wallaby Hill Farm, 122 Wallaby Hill Road, Robertson, NSW 2577